A complete 2-3 minute video segment to create the perfect feature to showcase your company.
- Interview – An interview is conducted understand your business, your goals, your objectives, your target audience and other details for your Documarketing piece to be a success.
- Professional Storyboard – Basic outline of the sequence of scenes, subjects, talking points, camera shots and other details for a successful production.
- Professional Media Coaching – Limited single person coaching to get you set for your camera debut.
- Filming – 2-3 hours of B-roll footage at a single location, using a single pro-HD camera in 720p high definition.
- Equipment – Single Pro-Hd camera, microphones, simple locatation lighting and other equipment the producer may feel necessary.
- Ingest – Single camera HD b-roll footage is transferred and introduced into the workflow for post-production.
- Post-Production Rough Cut – First pass of editing the b-roll, additional images (if required)are placed in sequence, limited professional voiceover and royalty free music is added.
- Rough Cut Review – A single revision pass on the rough-cut for approval, before final changes and render of finished segment
- Final Render – The approved rough-cut is rendered out in full HD and ready for publishing.
- Media Syndication – Finished marketing segment is uploaded to YouTube under AboutHere.TV
- Code – Media embed code is provided for your website
- Digital Copies – Digital copies are provided in a single format on selected media
You can view more of your work in our Featured Portfolio